Friday, June 27, 2008

Daddy is painting the nursery this weekend

We have emptied the room that will be the nursery and chosen the paint color....baby blue. Now, it seems more real that a baby boy is on the way. I can't wait to get the crib set up so I can sit in there and dream about Cooper. The doctor called and had to postpone our 4D ultrasound which was disappointing. It has been moved from July 3rd to July 7th. The best birthday present of all times will be to see your sweet face. Mimi is here visiting and she is getting very excited about meeting you. Only 10 weeks to go...We love you son and are praying for you every day.

3 comments:

jennifer said...

how fun! be sure to post some pictures of the finished product!!!

Martin Family said...

Hi, sweetheart, I'm here to help get your "stuff" ready! Momma and I went to a water aerobics class this morning - she wants to be really healthy and able to keep up with you (so do I)!

I will be able to see your precious little face in four days - I am so excited!

Unknown said...

My little sweet pea, the last comment was from your Mimi who needs to work on her blogger technique!

Love and kisses
Mimi