Sunday, August 30, 2009

One Year Ago...






God gave me the biggest blessing and miracle gift one year ago. Cooper was born via C-Section at 7:12am weighing 7 pounds 12 ounces. I feel so honored to be the mommy to such a special little boy. He is full of smiles, laughter and joy. It has been amazing to watch him reach so many milestones this year. He has 2 teeth on the bottom and several coming in on top. He has a funny sense of humor and loves to listen to music, splash in his pool and tug his Max the Monkey around. I have never experienced the overwhelming love that I feel for my precious boy. Happy Birthday son. Love, Mommy

3 comments:

Molly said...

aww....what a sweet post! He has always been such a beautiful little boy. Happy Birthday Cooper!

maribeth said...

i cannot believe he is one!! he is precious and i know how he has stolen your heart! what a blessing! happy birthday, cooper!

amy said...

Did that year go by fast or what?! Wow! He is such a cutie. I'm glad to hear you doing so well.
Take care!