Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Mommy..I don't like my Pooh coat.




We bought Cooper this really cute Winnie the Pooh coat that is like a full body suit. Kinda like what you wear when you go skiing. Well, since it dipped below 60 degrees this weekend, I thought it was time to bust it out. It was hysterical. We put Cooper in it and laid him on the Diaper changing table. He wouldn't move. He was stiff as a board. He was wide awake and his eyes were wide open but he wasn't even blinking. I think he thought he really couldn't move. Bless his heart. When we went to put him in his car seat to go out to the weekend trek to Papa and Susu's for the Alabama game, he wouldn't bend for me to put him in it. That is when my husband mentioned that I might be going a little overboard with his "protective outerwear." Who me? Overboard?

No comments: